Snom Americas will demonstrate three new products at this year’s IT Expo Supershow, February 13-15 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
The three DECT-based telephony products include the Snom M900/M400 DECT base stations, a series of wireless DECT phones and the A190 DECT headset.
The Snom M900/M400 DECT series pioneers wireless communication, with the M900, M900 Outdoor and M400 base stations all marking business communication advancement. Tailored for industries such as healthcare, logistics and hospitality, these devices offer extended range and robust connectivity. They are built for durability with advanced features such as over-the-air updates, PoE, DECT 6.0 and security protocols. This makes them suitable for different environments including office, outdoor and industrial locations. The series also incorporates DECT 6.0 technology to provide secure and reliable communication.
Snom’s latest range of cordless phones provide a perfect blend of aesthetic appeal and functional excellence. Each model caters to specific business needs, offering a seamless user experience. These phones also integrate the latest in technology, ensuring connectivity, sound quality and user-friendliness.
The Snom M900/M400 series consists of various DECT devices, including:
- M900 base station: A DECT multicell base station capable of scaling up to 1,000 units and supporting up to 4,000 handsets. It handles eight concurrent calls per station.
- M900 outdoor: Similar to the M900, this outdoor version is designed for a wide temperature range and is water-protected (IP55 rated).
- M400 base station, part of the Snom DECT series, is designed for robust, high-performance wireless communication in various professional settings, featuring advanced technology like DECT 6.0 and secure data encryption.
- M90: An antibacterial DECT handset with integrated Bluetooth.
- M80: A rugged DECT handset with IP65 housing and an alarm key.
- M70: An office DECT handset, hearing-aid compatible.
- M30: An entry-level DECT handset with a 2-inch color LCD.
- M85: An industrial handset, also IP65 rated.
- M65: A professional handset with HD audio.
- M6: A repeater to extend the range of the base stations.
Each M900 base station will support 30 connected handsets and eight concurrent calls in narrowband. There are also two channels reserved for roaming between the base station cells for roaming through the installed environment, with a total of 10 channels per base. The M900 solution also supports texting to handsets. This feature is used for healthcare, warehouse locations and hospitality installations.
Snom also has a built-in site survey mode to facilitate the DECT multicell installation. By overlapping base stations based on the survey results, efficient roaming between the cells of multiple M900 base stations is achieved.
In addition to the base station and wireless handsets, the Snom M900 series also includes the A190 DECT headset. Designed for comfort and clarity, this headset is ideal for prolonged use in various professional settings. It promises superior audio quality and ergonomic design, ensuring durability.