Watch the video to see what our partners
had to say about our 2022 event ==>
From the opening golf tournament to the announcing of the $10,000 raffle prize, the three-day event at the Talking Stick Resort in Scottsdale, Ariz., was an exhilarating event full of great educational information and networking opportunities.
As we say thank you, we want to share just some of the highlights of CVx EXPO22:
- A three-hour opening reception allowed attendees, vendors and sponsors begin CVx in a celebratory fashion.
- Two concurrent tracks of education focusing on the channel and working remotely began Thursday morning.
- Keynote address by Teleystems Chief Revenue Officer Bruce Wirt
- Special breakout session hosted by the North American Customer Service Management Association (NACSMA) and Newbridge Business Solutions highlighted leadership, workforce development and technology as they relate to industry challenges, concerns and successes.
- Goldsky Cybersecurity Mini-Bootcamp: The Sweet Spot for MSPs in the Cybersecurity Ecosystem, presented by Jonathan (JC) Cox, COO & Managing Partner, GoldSky Security, LLC
- Telecom for Change raised $10,000 for AZ Cyber Initiative. The AZ Cyber Initiative is a non-profit organization dedicated to unlocking career opportunities for Arizona students who are interested in cybersecurity as well as other information technology (IT) disciplines.
CV TV Interviews LIVE @ CVx EXPO22
Playing under mostly sunny skies and temperatures in the mid-70s, a team comprising members of Poly, Ring Central and SCB Global shot a collective 29, an amazing six-stroke lead. The winning team won $1,500 to split among Matt Howarth, Darra Knapp, Ricky Todd and Gino Toromazote. Second place winners won $900 to split among Ramon Perez, John Martin, Luke Crissy and Matt Thompson. The third-place finishers won $500 to split among Larry Robinson, Ryan Casay, Billy Drake and John Reed.
Reid won longest drive for a $200 gift card to the resort pro shop.
CLOSEST TO PIN
Anthony Hansen won closest to the pin for a $200 gift card to the resort pro shop.
The winning team: Matt Howarth, Darra Knapp, Ricky Todd and Gino Toromazote.
1ST PLACE: $10,000
The $10,000 grand prize went to Easton Telecom Services Director of Sales and Marketing Jim Butler.
2ND PLACE: $1,000
Vidhi Vora of Uncode took the second prize of $1,000.
3RD PLACE: $500
Daniel Noworatzky of TeleDynamics won the $500 third-prize drawing.
OUR CVx EXPO22 SPONSORS
A HUGE THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS. Our sponsors represented some of the best the industry has to offer including Platinum Sponsors Nextiva, Telesystem, NHC, Uncode and Windstream Enterprise, along with our Gold Sponsors Abundant IoT, Astound Wholesale, C3 Complete, NTS Direct, Nuso, Poly, Quest and Snom. Much gratitude also goes to all our Silver and Bronze sponsors.